Sellstate Legacy Realty
Our world-class construction company is in need of a hardworking full-time construction field assistant! Your daily work schedule will include assisting with forward planning, ensuring the job site is clean, and coordinating the preparation of buildings for the final walk-through. Job seekers should be team players who always strive for the highest level of quality and have excellent communication skills. If this sounds like a job you'd love, please apply today!
- Walk homes or buildings with the construction manager and client after completing the final preparations
- Fill out a daily log of job site occurrences and keep detailed records of job changes, providing documentation for the project manager
- Ensure maintenance of a clean job site, watering the yard as needed to create a good exterior appearance
- Follow all safety guidelines on the job site and immediately report any incidents or violations of work rules to supervisor
- Take part in the forward planning process to ensure the building will be well-maintained in the future
- Possess a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Be familiar with basic skills and construction methods, such as how to use construction equipment and tools
- Able to work outdoors for long periods of time, and be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Previous work experience as an admin or in the construction industry is valuable but not required
- High school diploma or GED is required
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Sellstate Legacy Realty
At Sellstate Legacy Realty we are full-service residential real estate brokerage, helping agents provide the best tools and resources available to Tampa Bay!