Mr. Texas Real Estate
We are searching for a Construction Field Assistant who has a passion for learning and a strong work ethic! Your job will include helping the team with planning, ensuring the renovation site is clean, and coordinating the preparation of buildings for tenant move-ins.
This is a part-time position with full-time potential. You will work in the field at various job sites in the greater Houston Area, (Galveston, Harris, Fort Bend, and other surrounding areas). Bilingual Spanish is preferred. If you have great communication skills and a team player attitude, we want to talk to you. Start your application today!
- Develop your construction skills and technique by helping the construction manager, contractors, project engineers, and builders with all aspects of the job and the daily procedures of the project so it’s completed quickly
- Walk homes or buildings with the construction manager and client after completing the final preparations
- Follow all safety guidelines on the job site and immediately report any incidents or violations of work rules to supervisor
- Fill out a daily log of job site occurrences and keep detailed records of job changes, providing documentation for the project manager
- Clean the job site and water the yard as needed to maintain a good exterior appearance
- Secure and preserve buildings when needed
- Have good physical stamina to climb ladders and climb stairs, work outdoors for long periods of time
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Be familiar with basic skills and construction methods, such as how to use construction equipment and tools
- Proven track record of adhering to project schedules, being a team player, regular attendance at work, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
About Mr. Texas Real Estate
Mr. Texas Real Estate is a National Real Estate Investment Company that provides an abundance of resources to both new and veteran investors. We are committed to helping investors save time and money by providing exceptional services. We are experts in the Texas real estate market with over $300 million in transactions. We believe investing in real estate is the single most impactful decision a person or family can make in order to provide a financially productive future.