Eco Restoration and Construction, LLC
We are searching for a construction field assistant who has a passion for learning and a strong work ethic! Your job will include helping the team with Remediation and Construction Work at a Growing Company. If you have great communication skills and a team player attitude, we want to talk to you. Start your application today!
- Coordinate on-site material deliveries, prepare materials for returns, fill out purchase orders, remove debris, and handle waste removal properly
- Assist construction manager, general contractors, project engineers, and builders with all aspects of the construction job and the daily procedures of the project to ensure the build is progressing, and your techniques and skills are being developed
- Fill out a daily log of job site occurrences and keep detailed records of job changes, providing documentation for the project manager
- Water the yard and clean the job site as needed to maintain a good exterior appearance
- Adhere to all safety guidelines on job site and immediately report any incidents or violations of work rules to supervisor
- Work experience as an administrative assistant or in the construction industry is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Able to work outdoors for long periods of time, and be able to climb ladders and stairs
- History of professionalism, being a team player, adhering to project schedules, regular attendance at work, and a strong work ethic
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
$14 - $18 hourly
About Eco Restoration and Construction, LLC
Eco Restoration and Construction has developed a great reputation as an elite Restoration and General Contractor in South Florida. Our social media and client reviews should provide further evidence of our success. We work with our customers on a wide array of services including Emergency Work, Commercial and Residential Remodeling. We are looking for a select person who is self motivated to work in a team environment and wants to make an impact from Day 1.