Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
We’re hiring a full-time, hard working construction field assistant to help us get more projects done! You’ll be in charge of a handful of projects in both residential and commercial construction and will report to the Department Director. Applicants should have great interpersonal skills, be a multitasker, possess a team player attitude, and an incredible work ethic. Up for the challenge? Start your application today!
- Fill out a daily log of job site occurrences and keep detailed records of job changes, providing documentation for the project manager
- Help builders, contractors, project engineers, and construction manager with all aspects of the job and the daily procedures of the project to ensure the project gets completed in a timely manner and you develop your construction skills
- Finalize home completions and walk homes or buildings with the construction manager and the client
- Participate in the forward planning process to ensure the building will be well-maintained in the future
- Adhere to all safety guidelines on job site and immediately report any incidents or violations of work rules to supervisor
- Responsible for daily updating of construction software.
- Understand some basic skills and construction methods and know how to use some construction tools and equipment
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Carry a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to work outdoors for long periods of time, and be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Proven track record of adhering to project schedules, being a team player, regular attendance at work, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
- Previous work experience in the industry of at least 5 years is required.
About Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction is a one-stop shop for all real estate and construction needs in both the residential and commercial markets. We believe in quality over quantity in everything we do and are looking for leaders to continue our company's growth. Salary negotiable based on experience and certifications.