Construction Estimator Junior (Location Continental US, Travel 20%)
Join a fast growing company focused on providing construction services to the Public Sector and Government. Our projects are in several states and they are typically prevailing wage. At the present time, we are dedicated to bidding projects as a small prime contractor for projects under $3million.
There is a lot of room to grow with the company and to learn many aspects of the business.
- Analyze drawings and specifications.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track the same. Monitor progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Develop & Maintain relationships with subcontractors and clients.
- Insure site personnel are provided with proper documentation related to the project.
- Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress.
- Attend site-walks and talk to potential clients and subcontractors.
- Experience with estimating-platforms is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills important
- Graduate from a recognized engineering, architectural or construction management program is a plus
- Travel 20%
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About ESCOBAR CONSTRUCTION
Escobar Construction is a US Based Construction Contractor serving and adding value to public sector and government projects. We also work on Real Estate Consulting and transactional services for public sector clients.
Our mission: To continually create value for our clients, business partners, employees, and agents through straightforward communication and the consistent delivery of excellent experiences and results.