LS Commercial Real Estate
Our busy company is seeking an experienced construction estimator to join our team of construction professionals. We need someone with strong math skills and excellent communication skills to write proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs on our construction projects. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in the construction industry, preferably in estimating or project management. If you are looking to work alongside some of the best in the industry, please apply today!
- Create estimates, budgets, written proposals, costs, and updates for clients and project managers
- Furnish accurate and clear quantity takeoff information to provide a detailed list of materials and assess the total construction costs
- Calculate construction materials, product costs, labor, and time to estimate overall cost for construction projects
- Interface with the construction project manager to oversee and coordinate the bid process for vendors and subcontractors
- Analyze blueprints, proposals, specifications, and construction documents to understand the project as a whole
- Possess a Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering, construction management, accounting, or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and construction estimating software
- Understanding of accounting, data and risk analysis, research methodology, and estimation metrics is vital
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, and very strong math skills are essential
- Valid Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is a plus
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About LS Commercial Real Estate
LS Construction is a full-service general contractor and building maintenance provider, located in Kansas City, MO. We offer a wide services range in HVAC, plumbing, roof repairs, concrete, painting, and more. We are a customer-oriented company and we pride ourselves on providing the best value for our customers' projects.