The Roof & Gutter Guys
We are hiring a construction cost estimator to bring our sales to the next level. As a member of the sales team, you will go on-site to identify and gather information on deficiencies needing to be addressed by our service techs. This includes taking pictures of damages, inspecting properties, speaking with property managers and tenants, and communicating information to the account managers. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, has an attention to detail, can communicate effectively with the team and clients, and is committed to helping us have the right tools to get the job done right the first time.
- Identify and diagnose roof, gutter, and siding deficiencies.
- Gather photos, videos, and details of deficiencies.
- Communicate job details with account managers.
- Get on roofs and scale ladders to assess damage or issues.
- Travel to various properties on the Front Range.
- Gather information from tenants and property managers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Prior roofing or construction experience is preferred.
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease.
- Proven organizational and planning ability.
- Time-management skills.
- Valid Drivers License
$16 - $18 hourly
About The Roof & Gutter Guys
The Roof & Gutter Guys have just started their 25th year in business. We are a company with about 20-25 employees. Located in a beautiful building just north of downtown Denver off 66th Avenue.
- We work with the Top Property Management Companies in Colorado
- We work with the Top HOA Property Management Companies in Colorado
- We are one of the biggest service and repair roofing contractors in Colorado
- We have a dedicated Account Manager for each of our customers
- We have been locally owned and operated since 1995