IMMEDIATE OPENING for a fast-paced custom home builder. We are looking for a Coordinator to manage all administrative duties for ongoing jobs. Duties will include getting construction bids, building budgets, communicating with contractors, communicating with clients, invoicing, completing AIA forms, preparation of building plans for submittal to permitting and computer work.
The perfect candidate would have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years Construction Industry knowledge.
- Experience handling of NOC, NTO, Liens/Waivers, submittals, change orders, working with subcontractors and suppliers, Invoicing and purchase orders.
- Invoicing or bidding experience.
- Be able to manage many jobs at one time.
- Must be highly organized.
- Great with Excel and computer skills.
- Great communication and phone skills.
- Ability to understand and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Be able to have fun in a work environment.
- Be professional at all times.
Please only apply if you are a Coordinator with prior experience.
We offer a competitive salary, holiday pay after 90 days and vacation pay after 1 year. We do not offer medical or 401k benefits at this time.
Fast paced custom builder in the heart of college park.