We’re seeking a skilled and experienced construction estimator to join our team. You will assist our busy team by producing proposals, cost estimates, and detailed takeoffs for construction projects. Our ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in construction estimation and very strong communication and project management skills. If you’re looking to bring your critical thinking, analytical, and math skills to the next level, we’d like to connect. Please apply today.
- Supply accurate and clear quantity takeoff information to provide a detailed list of materials and assess the total construction costs
- Estimate time, labor, construction materials, and product costs to determine overall cost for construction projects
- Work closely with the construction project manager to oversee and coordinate the bid process for vendors and subcontractors
- Create estimates, budgets, written proposals, costs, and updates for clients and project managers
- Visit construction sites to obtain necessary client requirement information
- Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labor and equipment based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications
- Exceptional time-management, project management, and communication skills are essential
- Valid Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) certification from the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is a plus
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, and very strong math skills are essential
- Extensive experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and construction estimating software
- Three years of experience in the construction industry - project estimating or construction management is needed
$65,000 - $85,000
For over 100 years, and 5 generations, RMI (Rye Marble) has established itself as the top stone fabricator in Westchester, New York. We continue to push the boundaries of natural stone fabrication, with continuous advancement in technology and vision.