Engel & Völkers 30A Beaches
We're hiring a creative, full-time CAD designer to bring our clients’ architectural dreams to life! You'll serve as the primary architectural drafter for our company, utilizing design software to produce 2D and 3D designs. Communication is vital for this position as you'll work directly with clients and incorporate their feedback into your designs. Our ideal applicant has a passion for delivering incredible customer service and is an experienced design engineer with extensive knowledge of surface and solid modeling. If you are detail-oriented, want to grow your career in construction, and love seeing a project through to the end, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
- Research material properties in large databases to identify the best materials for modeling
- Create budgets and timelines for the design project by working with other construction team members
- Attend preliminary meetings with the client to understand the project specifications and scope
- Do simulations and stress tests on all 3D models before prototyping
- Receive feedback from construction team members and clients and revise designs accordingly
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in design, architecture, construction engineering, or similar field is preferred
- Stellar attention to detail, teamwork abilities, communication skills, and organizational skills
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in architectural design
- Proficient in using architectural design software, such as AutoCAD, AutoDesk BIM, Solidworks, 3DS Max, Chief Architect Premier: Construction Drawings, SketchUp, and Lumion
- Possess a firm grasp on the industry as a whole and stay up-to-date on evolving trends in architectural technologies
About Engel & Völkers 30A Beaches
High-performing real estate and development team.