NAAAM Real Estate Collection
Are you an experienced certified construction building inspector with a keen eye for structural quality and great communication skills? Our team is looking for someone to help us review building plans, conduct thorough worksite, and systems inspections, create inspection reports, and monitor construction sites for regulation and code conformance. The ideal applicant will be up to date with inspection techniques, construction methods, safety standards, and zone regulations, and have several years of construction industry experience. If this sounds like you, please apply today.
- Analyze blueprints and building plans to be sure they meet contract specifications, local building code ordinances, electrical code safety standards, and zoning regulations
- Manage accurate and detailed daily logs and photos for inspection recordkeeping
- Monitor construction sites through all phases of construction and assure construction activities meet conformance to general public safety standards
- Carry out land surveys to determine alignment, leveling, and elevation of structures on worksites
- Inspect the structural soundness of buildings - including roofing, foundation, sewer, heating systems, air conditioning, electrical systems, hoists, escalators, and plumbing systems
- Familiarity with inspection techniques, zoning regulations, construction methods, and state and local safety regulations and ordinances is crucial
- Requires a high school diploma - some college or technical education in the area of building inspection technology, engineering, construction management, or construction technology is helpful
- Great decision making and communication skills, and mechanical knowledge are necessary
- Requires a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
- Construction industry experience is preferred (2-3 years) working with construction trades, as a real estate home inspector, plumbing inspector, or mechanical inspector
$70,000 to $80,000 yearly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.