The Kim Hunter Team
Our busy construction company is seeking an organized problem-solver to join our team as our construction bookkeeper. Our ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience with full-charge bookkeeping, in the construction industry. They will help our team ensure budgets, timelines, and job costs are accurate and oversee all financial transactions for the company, including accounts payable and receivables, payroll, and bank reconciliation. If you’re an experienced bookkeeper, with a great work ethic, excellent communication skills, and experience with accounting software, we’d love to talk with you. Please apply today!
- Control the general ledger, and journal entries for accuracy, and prepare balance sheets and financial reports for review
- Process invoices, checks, and payroll accurately and on time and resolve any invoice issues
- Manage all financial transactions, such as credit card and bank reconciliations, and oversee the accounts payables and receivables process
- Use extensive data entry to ensure all financial data is input into accounting software
- Work with the general contractor or project manager and provide detailed financial reporting to ensure costs, timeline, and budget of construction projects are accurately forecasted
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, organization and communication skills are needed
- Associate’s degree in accounting, or business, or related field is preferred - high school diploma is required
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office, Excel, and accounting software, such as QuickBooks
- Five years of previous experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience in the construction industry
- Understanding of construction accounting concepts, tax strategies, and best practices
$15 per hour
About The Kim Hunter Team
Whether clients are buying their first home or selling their fifth home, purchasing a $50,000 home or a $1,000,000 home, our approach is simple; be knowledgeable, honest, and tenacious. Our credo is to always keep the client's needs and best interests in mind. Our strong work ethic and commitment to excellence ensure that from the beginning to the end of our client's home buying and selling process, no detail is missed. From our point of view, no deal is complete until every client is happily settled into their new home. Overall, our hope is to bring an honest, fresh perspective to the real estate industry. Experience the Real Estate Difference with The Kim Hunter Team!!!