5E Real Estate LLC
Our growing construction and real estate company is in need of a hardworking full-time construction field assistant! Your daily work schedule will include assisting with forward planning, ensuring the job site is clean, and coordinating the preparation of buildings for the final walk-through. Opportunity for growth in the position includes purchasing, budgeting, and negotiating with subcontractors. Job seekers should be team players who always strive for the highest level of quality and have excellent communication skills. If this sounds like a job you'd love, please apply today!
- Fill out a daily log of job site occurrences and keep detailed records of job changes, providing documentation for the project manager
- Participate in the forward planning process to ensure the building will be well-maintained in the future
- Coordinate on-site material deliveries, prepare materials for returns, fill out purchase orders, remove debris, and handle waste removal properly
- Assist construction manager, general contractors, project engineers, and builders with all aspects of the construction job and the daily procedures of the project to ensure the build is progressing, and your techniques and skills are being developed
- Clean the job site and water the yard as needed to maintain a good exterior appearance
- History of professionalism, being a team player, adhering to project schedules, regular attendance at work, and a strong work ethic
- Previous work experience as an admin or in the construction industry is valuable but not required
- Able to work outdoors for long periods of time, and be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must have graduated high school or has GED
$17 - $25 hourly
About 5E Real Estate LLC
We are both a small real estate investment company and a construction company that is looking to grow! We provide custom real estate solutions for homeowners as well as commercial properties and pride ourselves on making the selling process as easy as possible. We care about our sellers and our employees as well!