We’re hiring a full-time, hard working construction field assistant to help us get more projects done! You'll lead by example and assist with forward planning, ensuring job site cleanliness, and coordinating home preparation for move-in. Applicants should have great interpersonal skills, a team player attitude, and an incredible work ethic. Up for the challenge? Start your application today!
- Participate in the forward planning process to ensure the building will be well-maintained in the future
- Keep detailed records of job changes and a daily log of job site occurrences to assist with documentation for the project manager
- Secure on-site material deliveries, prepare materials for returns, fill out purchase orders, remove debris, and handle waste removal properly
- Adhere to all safety guidelines on job site and immediately report any incidents or violations of work rules to supervisor
- Proven track record of adhering to project schedules, being a team player, regular attendance at work, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
- Possess a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- 3-5 years of carpentry work experience is required
- Highly competent with all aspects of trim carpentry from entry-level to luxury homes
- You will need a high school diploma for this position, and a bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
$30 - $40 hourly
About Seebie Construction
Seebie Construction is a trim carpentry company and offers a great work environment without the frustration of blindly working on "jobs" with no direction or vision. Seebie Construction hires carpenters who want to make money as fast as they can learn!