ProTec Building Services
Established (22 years in Business) General Contractor specializing in Home Owners Association construction projects and maintenance is seeking a Construction and Maintenance Manager to join our team. All applicants must be skilled in multiple core construction trades (Carpentry, Concrete, Masonry, Electrical, Plumbing and Roofing) Specialty trades a plus (Waterproof Coatings, Welding, Etc).
- Paid time off – 5 days of PTO from year 1-5 and then 10 days PTO after 6 years
- Paid medical (70% employer paid / 30% employee paid; dependents 30% employer paid)
- Cafeteria Plan: Dental and Vision
- 401k plan
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Profit sharing
- Company provided vehicle
Must be able to estimate jobs, troubleshoot and determine repairs needed and construction defects. Candidate must be able to manage work load, communicate with clients, oversee a minimum of 5 to 10 employees and be an organized self-starter.
Candidate will receive training on company operating procedures and estimating practices (estimating software is not used). Must have computer skills (MS Word, Outlook and Excel). Candidate must have a Customer Service background and be able to communicate with employees and clients in a fast paced environment.
- A minimum of 5+ year’s professional experience in construction, general building maintenance and bidding
Comprehensive understanding of the following:
- Construction, maintenance, painting and roofing
- Construction bids
- Time and management and bid tracking
- OSHA laws
- Maintenance and repair – in order to provide comprehensive maintenance services to clients, candidates must have professional experience in repairs
- Tools – working knowledge of the proper and safe use of manual and power tools
- Troubleshooting – ability to identify future problems
- Read/Write – ability to read work orders and write job summary in English. Ability to write out a timesheet
- Communication ‐ Ability to follow directions. Ability to communicate at all levels to include managers, supervisors and co‐workers
- Intermediate computer skills and ability to use a smart phone
- Physical strength – The ability to lift, push, pull or carry a minimum of 75 pounds
As part of our pre employment process, we require all candidates to submit to a background check and pre placement physical.
$52,000 to $72,000 annual salary D.O.E.
About ProTec Building Services
Founded in 1996, ProTec has become the most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. Whether you need a preventive maintenance technician, painter, plumber, building engineer, janitor, electrician or just a certified repair technician, we have created a way to provide any or all of these services easily and affordably through our signature Preventive Maintenance Programs.
With over 370 employees, and continued growth, ProTec offers many new opportunities now and in the future.