Are you high energy, hard-working and detail-oriented? Love people, systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone who consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!!
A Philadelphia based full service real estate investment company is hiring a Construction Administrator / Leasing Agent / Property Manager. This position needs an entrepreneurial spirit who is responsible for achieving excellence in organization and support for the Company. This requires excellent customer service, impeccable organization and communication skills, and the ability to retain and generate business.
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize and complete guest cards, etc.)
- Managing day to day office operations
- Understand the lease and contracted credit report application
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports
- Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer
- Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations
- Handle construction invoicing and contracts
- Responsible for construction accounts payables and other billing
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients’ needs by communicating the features and benefits
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements
- Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals, (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) and submit processed applications to the DOSM for approval
- Follow up with applicant regarding status
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move in on agreed date
- Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in and orient new residents to community
- Monitor renewals, distribute and follow up on renewal notices
- Assist in the distribution of all company or community issued notices
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Resident Retention: in-person visits, quickly complete maintenance service request, listen to residents’ concerns / comments and prepare resolutions, attend functions and enforce policies of the community
- A minimum of one-year experience in a customer service related industry or operations background. Combination of sales and marketing and operations skills/education with customer service experience is preferred.
- Fair Housing education, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents.
- Demonstrate the ability to support and contribute to community team.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competence in operation of telephone, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and MS Outlook, Dropbox. An appetite to learn Appfolio, Tenant Cloud and Computer Ease.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the communities.
- Comply with company expectations.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
$40,000 - $45,000+
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.