Our company is looking for an experienced construction administrator to help us manage our fast-paced office. We need someone familiar with the construction industry with a few years of administration experience to oversee our cash management, quality control process and contract administration. If you’re looking to work alongside team members with a strong commitment to excellence, please apply today!
- Manage the subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assembling bid packages that include, scope of work, bidding process, and necessary construction documents
- Oversee construction contract administration and submittal log processes to ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience
- Help construction project managers estimate and create project schedules, adhere to proper budgets, and communicate project updates
- Compile the closeout package including warranties, maintenance agreements, equipment information, and contractor contact information
- Regulate quality control process measures that ensure compliance with contracts, building, and code regulations
- Some college highly desired, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Superb organization and communication skills, time management, and attention to detail are desired
- 3 years of experience in construction services, administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is crucial
- Basic accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project or construction management software are required
$61,000 - $66,500 yearly
About Hus Companies
At Hus Companies, we procure, grow and manage quality real estate curating value for clients through strategic design-centric and market-based development.