Design Builders, Inc.
Are you an experienced construction administrator with a keen eye for detail? We are looking for someone to help manage our busy construction office and oversee contract administration, cash management, and quality control. Our ideal candidate has 3 years of construction administration support experience and a firm grasp of construction industry best practices. If you have excellent communication skills and a track record of optimizing processes, please apply!
- Administer payroll, cash management, and billing tasks - prepare invoices, change orders, purchase orders, work orders, subcontracts, and punch lists
- Support construction project managers to estimate and create project schedules, adhere to proper budgets, and communicate project updates
- Regulate quality control process measures that ensure compliance with contracts, building, and code regulations
- Detail accurate project team rosters, work logs of construction activities, and job information sheets
- Regulate the construction contract administration and submittal log processes to ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience
- Basic accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are desired
- Knowledge of the construction industry and processes are helpful - including AIA documentation, codes, and safety regulations
- At least 3 years of experience in construction administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is essential
- Exceptional time management, organization, attention to detail, and communication skills are needed
$15 - $25 hourly
About Design Builders, Inc.
General Contractor that specializes in maintaining, repairing, and remodeling properties.