Win Win Property Group
Are you an experienced construction administrator with a keen eye for details? We are looking for someone to help us manage our busy construction office and oversee contract administration, cash management, and quality control. Our ideal candidate has 3 years of construction administration support experience and a firm grasp of construction industry best practices Extra points if you have experience flipping houses! If you have excellent communication skills and a track record of optimizing processes, please apply!
- Ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience by overseeing the construction contract administration and submittal log processes
- Manage the subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assembling bid packages that include, scope of work, bidding process, and necessary construction documents
- Compile the closeout package including warranties, maintenance agreements, equipment information, and contractor contact information
- Standardize quality control process measures to ensure contracts, building, and code regulations are complied with
- Three years of experience in construction services, construction administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is needed
- Familiarity with the construction industry and processes are valuable -including AIA documentation, codes, and safety regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project or construction management software
- Basic accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are desired
- High school diploma or equivalent is required – some college highly preferred
About Win Win Property Group
Our company is a fast-growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors, or we flip the property. Through our boots-on-the-ground techniques as well as developing strong relationships in the industry, we have become one of the top sources for investment properties in the DFW area. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard. Featured on several podcasts and now growing into a successful real estate investment firm, you will want to be a part of this!