We’re looking for a professional administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Strong oral and written communication skills are imperative. Additional administrative duties include scheduling appointments, providing clerical support to project manager, and assisting in marketing our brand online. Job seekers must have remarkable organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
We offer paid holidays, PTO, and vacation. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Answer phone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep job logs
- Help to ensure that project contracts and bids are complete and filed on time
- Do essential bookkeeping
- Organization of job files and office documents
- Create and monitor social media posts
- 1 - 2 years of customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- High School Degree or GED required
$13 - $15 hourly
About JAI Contracting
JAI Contracting is a family owned General Contractor in business for 40+ years looking to grow our team on the Eastern Shore.