RSP Holdings Inc.
We are seeking a skilled administrative assistant for our busy construction company. They will help us communicate with vendors and clients, work with subcontractors to get bids, manage purchase and change orders, and help us with special projects. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. The ideal candidate will have a few years of administrative support experience, excellent computer and time management skills, and be extremely organized. In office presence with partial work-from-home availability. If this sounds like a great fit, please apply today!
Your contribution helps our service be more successful. Here is a list of some of the responsibilities you may be assigned as a valued team member:
- Perform general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other clerical and administrative tasks for special projects as requested
- Support the other staff by completing administrative tasks
- Track and report data for change order, job costing, etc. when required
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and various construction services teams for activities like obtaining quotes for new jobs
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a professional way
- Assemble meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- Produce forms such as purchase orders, service agreements, change orders, subcontracts, etc.
- Work style: detail-oriented, works effectively for productivity and minimal errors
- High school diploma is required; an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a bonus
- Knowledge of the construction industry is ideal, but not required
- 2 years of experience of administrative experience is needed - previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is ideal
- Proficient in computer/ productivity/ communication, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), internet research, and misc.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
- Availability to work regular hours (Part-time to full-time)
- Good communicator; English fluent (bi-lingual Spanish is preferred)
$21.50 - $23 hourly
About RSP Holdings Inc.
RSP Holdings Inc. is a general contracting company specializing in high-end retail and commercial construction. We have completed 500+ successful projects nationwide. Talk to us about joining our team. What we build gets noticed and so will you!