AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services
Are you a skilled construction administrative assistant with excellent organization and communication skills? If so, we’d love to talk! We are looking for clerical and admin support to help us talk with clients, work with vendors and subcontractors to get bids, manage purchase orders, and change orders. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. Our ideal client will have strong computer skills, be a team player, and have a few years of administrative experience. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply today!
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls professionally
- Produce forms such as purchase orders, service agreements, change orders, and subcontracts
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, project manager, general contractor, and other construction management staff
- Assemble meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- Communicate with technicians on the field via phone, text messages, and email. Setup and modify schedule of work and keep calendars updated.
- Three years of experience of administrative experience is necessary - previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is desired
- An understanding of the construction industry is preferred, but not required
- Possess excellent computer skills, especially MS Office -Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Superb organization and communication skills, as well as great time management, are essential
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree is a bonus - high school diploma is required
About AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services
AHOD - All Hands on Deck - Handyman and Construction Services is a high-quality service-oriented handyman and construction company. We are proud of the work we do. Most of our referrals come from current customers. We have tremendous potential for developing the business and are now looking for people to embrace our dream and become part of our team.