We are seeking a skilled construction administrative assistant for our busy construction company. They will help us communicate with vendors and clients, work with subcontractors to get bids, manage purchase and change orders, and help us with special projects. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. The successful applicant will have a few years of administrative support experience, excellent computer and time management skills, and be extremely organized. If this sounds like a great fit, please apply today!
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, project manager, general contractor, and other construction management staff
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and various construction services teams and solicit quotes from them for new jobs
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a professional way
- Organize meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- Prepare forms such as change orders, purchase orders, service agreements, and subcontracts
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
- Possess excellent computer skills, especially MS Office -Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- An understanding of the construction industry is preferred, but not required
- Past administrative experience is necessary (3 years) - administrative duties for a busy construction office is beneficial
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree is a bonus - high school diploma is required
38000 - 40500 yearly
About Riverview Decks
Hey there, it’s Nate Burket, owner of Riverview Decks. The handshake is an important moment for any project – it signifies the trust that you, the homeowner, have put in us.
At Riverview Decks, we work hard every day to make sure that we live up to that trust and deliver a project that you can be proud of.