Are you a skilled construction administrative assistant with excellent organization and communication skills? If so, we’d love to talk! We are looking for clerical and admin support to help us maintain an organized office culture, work with vendors and subcontractors to get bids, manage purchase orders, and change orders. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. Our ideal client will have strong computer skills, be a team player, and have a few years of administrative experience. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply today!
- Prepare forms such as change orders, purchase orders, service agreements, and subcontracts
- Field incoming emails and phone calls in a professional manner
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, project manager, general contractor, and other construction management staff
- Serve as a point of contact and solicit quotes for new jobs from subcontractors, vendors, and various construction services teams
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- High school diploma is required - additional college such as an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree is very valuable
- Past administrative experience is necessary (3 years) - administrative duties for a busy construction office is beneficial
- Familiarity with the construction industry is desired, but not required
- Superb organization and communication skills, as well as great time management, are essential
$45,000 - $55,000
About PGI Homes
Originally established in 1979, PGI Homes proudly built over 3,000 custom homes throughout Southwest Florida. We currently design and build luxury homes in Charlotte, Lee and Collier Counties. Our industry leading design and high quality reputation has placed us at the top of the local market.