We’re searching for an experienced construction bookkeeper to oversee all financial aspects of our busy construction company. We’re looking for someone who is very organized, and has great time management skills, and is an accounting software wizard. The successful applicant will have 5 years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper in the construction industry, a problem-solving attitude, and great communication skills. Please start your application today if this sounds like a job for you!
- Maintain and update accurate financial records, tax reports, contracts, annual budgets, and financial statements
- Collaborate with the general contractor or project manager and provide detailed financial reporting to ensure costs, timeline, and budget of construction projects are accurately forecasted
- Safeguard the accuracy of the general ledger and journal entries, prepare balance sheets, and financial reports
- Perform extensive data entry to ensure all financial data is input into accounting software
- Oversee all financial transactions, such as credit card and bank reconciliations, and manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables process
- Must have excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving, and communications skills
- Associate’s degree in accounting, or business, or related field is preferred - high school diploma is required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel, and accounting software, such as QuickBooks
- Five years of previous experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience in the construction industry
- Familiarity with construction accounting concepts, tax strategies, and best practices
About Lindberg Group
The Lindberg Group is a developing real estate investment and operating company focused on creating exceptional opportunities. We are based out of Seattle and are a start-up team that is quickly growing. The firm actively acquires, repositions, and manages mixed-use assets in Washington, Arizona, and California. The Lindberg Group's team of entrepreneurial professionals works together to develop and execute value-creation strategies.