YES Contracting Services
Our busy construction company is seeking an organized problem-solver to join our team as our construction bookkeeper. Our ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience with full-charge bookkeeping, preferably in the construction industry. They will help our team ensure budgets, timelines, and job costs are accurate and oversee all financial transactions for the company, including accounts payable and receivables, payroll, and bank reconciliation. If you’re an experienced bookkeeper, with a great work ethic, excellent communication skills, and experience with accounting software, we’d love to talk with you. Please apply today!
- Manage all financial transactions, such as credit card and bank reconciliations, and oversee the accounts payables and receivables process
- Assure costs, timeline, and budget of construction projects are accurately forecasted, by providing detailed financial reporting to the general contractor or project manager
- Control the general ledger, and journal entries for accuracy, and prepare balance sheets and financial reports for review
- Resolve any invoice issues, and process invoices, checks, and payroll accurately and on-time
- Maintain and update accurate financial records, tax reports, contracts, annual budgets, and financial statements
- Associate’s degree in accounting, or business, or related field is preferred - high school diploma is required
- Exceptional organization, analytical, problem solving, and communications skills are important
- Knowledge of construction accounting concepts, tax strategies, and best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and accounting software, such as QuickBooks
- Five years of previous experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience in the construction industry
$35,000 - $45,000
About YES Contracting Services
We service all of the Tri-Cities areas. At this time, we are looking for innovative team members that want to work with a fast-growing, family-owned company that offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a morally good culture to work within.