Are you an organized and solution-driven construction bookkeeper with 5 years of full-charge accounting experience and a great work ethic? If so, we’d like to talk with you. Our busy company is looking to hire an experienced construction bookkeeper to assist us in managing all financial transactions, including accounts receivable and payables, general ledger journal entries, and payroll. Our ideal candidate will have relevant knowledge of construction accounting best practices and will be proficient with accounting software. If this sounds like a job you can really excel at, please apply today!
- Be responsible for the accuracy of the general ledger, and journal entries, and prepare balance sheets and financial reports for review
- Assure costs, timeline, and budget of construction projects are accurately forecasted, by providing detailed financial reporting to the general contractor or project manager
- Use extensive data entry to ensure all financial data is input into accounting software
- Direct all financial transactions, such as credit card and bank reconciliations, and oversee the accounts payables and receivables process
- Process invoices, checks, and payroll accurately and on time and resolve any invoice issues
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience in the construction industry
- Understanding of construction accounting concepts, tax strategies, and best practices
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, organization and communication skills are needed
- High school diploma is required - associate’s degree in accounting, or business, or related field is preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel, and accounting software, such as QuickBooks
$36,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Hus Companies
At Hus Companies, we procure, grow and manage quality real estate curating value for clients through strategic design-centric and market-based development.