Billings Tech Guys
As a Repair Tech with Billings Tech Guys, you are prepared to repair any cell phone, tablet, or computer for customers when they arrive at our location. You will have the ability to make repairs while delivering a high level of service to our customers. This is a growing team environment and an opportunity to be a part of a store growth plan - offers real potential for the right candidate.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair devices (phones, computers, printers, tablets, and gaming systems).
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner– Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers.
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed quality standards.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment.
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous, and friendly demeanor.
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Keep track of all devices and inventory.
- Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and the real-time status of each repair.
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store.
Currently, this is a part-time job with the potential to develop into full-time.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills - strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with a wide range of device repairs: Phones, Laptops, Gaming Systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and email communication * Ability to work independently and lead a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One-year of experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/Macs, and game consoles.
- A+ Certification
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
- Previous experience working at retail electronics store
- Networking background
- Proficient in soldering
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT
- Two or more years of experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
About Billings Tech Guys
Billings Tech Guys is an exciting, fast paced tech business with a store growth plan that offers real potential for the right candidate!