Rural Mutual Insurance
We are looking for a qualified Support Services Team Leader . You will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and assist in resolving technical issues.
As a Support Services Team Leader, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Complete benefit package including health, dental, life and LTD insurance. Bonus plan and matching 401(k) plan.
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate.
- Train and support help desk technicians.
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Maintain help desk software products- with all hardware and software inventory.
- Recommend and establish best practices through the technical support process.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like the network team and product developers.
- Hands on experience with Help Desk and remote desktop control software.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- General understanding of common network topologies.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of current and past versions of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of automation software installation procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Team management skills.
$57,000 - $62,000
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the 11th consecutive year and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work”.