The Suarez Team
You will be responsible for overseeing transaction coordinators. You will be responsible for overseeing all transaction coordinators, making sure that all files are completed the right way, in the right order.
- This position will require an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be interested in mastery and developing people.
- Having experience in completing transaction files and understanding the correct process is a must.
- A valid Real Estate License is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years in real estate
- Preferred experience in overseeing the completion of many transaction files at the same time
- Must have a deep understanding of the correct transaction process
- Must have excellent people skills and enjoy working with others
- Must be learning based and interested in self-development
$65,000 + Bonus
About The Suarez Team
We are the #1 Keller Williams team in California. We are a rapidly expanding team. We intend to be a national team by the end of 2021. We are looking for someone to continue to grow with us when we become a national company. The compensation will grow as we expand.