Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
We are seeking a person to assist with compliance/RESPA to support a high performing Loan Officer. Your primary role is to structure the deals and handle all of the administrative details.
- Reviewing documents prior to disclosure.
- Answering loan officer questions concerning charges and loan documents.
- Managing loan pipeline, including sending out adverse notifications.
- Familiarity with government and conforming loan documents.
- Ability to communicate via email and phone with company personnel.
- Capability to multitask as business needs require.
$30,000 - $35,000 salary (depending on experience)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.