Keller Williams Pacific Estates
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team "comes to win"- our work atmosphere is highly-entrepreneurial, familial and fun.
- Directing KW’s compliance management program to ensure full conformity with state and federal laws, rules and regulations. Areas of focus may include, but may not be limited to, originations and privacy, HUD requirements, closing, documents and disclosures.
- Actively engage with lines of business and key stakeholders to identify and mitigate compliance matters.
- Maintain current comprehensive working knowledge of state and Federal laws and regulations, including those from the CFPB and HUD.
- Provide strategic guidance for the drafting of policies and procedures with compliance implications, including the updating or introduction of required forms and disclosures.
- Monitor, follow-up, and ensure completion of the implementation of operational changes needed to comply with agency and regulatory changes.
- Lead the preparation and execution of regulatory exams and audits.
- Act as a primary point of contact for the training department to ensure the content of compliance training is accurate.
Our compliance officer will demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills, possess strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as have the ability to prioritize numerous tasks and manage shifting priorities while maintaining strong organizational skills.
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: