The Paul Kaplan Group
The Compliance Officer is responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures for The Paul Kaplan Group real estate offices, state and local real estate licensing rules/regulations are adhered to.
This position will work closely with Agents/Managing Broker to ensure Agent related transaction questions are resolved promptly. Responsible for keeping real estate forms/document checklist up-to-date and prepare weekly audit reports. Release commission checks upon receipt of complete audited files.
- Enforce documents are uploaded to on-line transaction management software within three (2) from date of execution
- Review uploaded documents within 24-48 hours from time of upload to ensure required contract documentation are accurate based on transaction type and that dates/signatures are in designated areas
- Process uploaded branch Manager signature documents within 24-48 hours from time of upload and back to Agent
- Process and release commission checks within 24-48 hours from date of receipt from title (exclude weekends) provided all outstanding documents (alerts) are cleared
- Professionally administer all incoming office calls in a courteous and friendly manner
- Greet Visitors and guests in a professional manner
- Perform a variety of office/clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing
- Maintain Office Quality Assurance Standards
- Assist Agents and office manager with preparing commission statements
- Address inquiries from agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner
- Confirm closing dates, location, and documentation due at closing
- Audit Active/Listings Reports
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years of experience with CAR Forms
- Three (3) years of Transaction Coordinator background
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and work processing
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and project concurrently
- California Real Estate License preferred but not required
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Proven ability to work well with a varied group of individuals
$17 / hour
About The Paul Kaplan Group
We are the #1 boutique real estate firm in Palm Springs, with almost 2 decades of experience. We're redefining real estate, and breaking records; our agents typically sell 4 times more than the average agent. We've helped our clients buy and sell thousands of homes. We understand the responsibility and the privilege of handling our clients real estate needs.
Our focus is on building relationships, not just selling homes. Our philosophy is to meet our clients' goals faster than they could without us, with a high level of customer service. As a result, we've earned a reputation of excellence and trust. This is why we're the top producing local agency with the highest rated agents in Palm Springs.