Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon
The Compliance Coordinator is a Principal Broker that will assist the Lead Principal Broker in brokerage operations, oversee contracts and compliance for the sale and transfer of real estate in Oregon. They will ensure that all policies and procedures follow applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations, and represent best business practices.
- Reviewing agent files to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Assist with the support and supervision of agents and transactions
- Meet with agents to provide training opportunities as well as general guidance and support
- Training agents on real estate contracts and best practices
- Serve as a resource to assist agents with sales knowledge, transactions, and necessary paperwork
- Monitor sales and transaction process to ensure the smooth, success of closings
- Communicate professionally with company executives and team members in a way that fosters cooperation and collaboration
- Foster a positive working environment in the office for all team members and agents
- Promote and encourage a culture of learning and development
- Must have Principal Broker License
- Must be capable of managing a variety of transactions with attention to detail and operational excellence
- Must have the ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving platform and respond strategically to customer and agent needs, along with experience meeting objectives in an enterprising environment with little supervision.
- It is critical that this person possesses in-depth knowledge of real estate brokering, exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Previous experience with Docusign and Keller Williams systems is preferred but not required
About Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon
Who are we? Mission Driven. Vision Focused. Values Grounded.
Our team has been named a TOP Workplace for 2020 by Oregonlive and is made up of 5 top-performing Market Centers in Oregon. Our Network locations include: Portland West, Sunset Corridor-Hillsboro, Capital City-Salem, Eugene/Springfield, and Southern Oregon-Medford. Our sales team has over 800 agents who will sell an excess of 8000 transactions
equating to over 3 billion in closed sales volume. Our Market Centers feature world-class training, industry-leading technology, a professional workspace, and a friendly atmosphere.
MISSION: To create an environment where brokers at all levels can build an experiential business and life that they design, and support.
VISION: To be a network of brokerages home to the most productive and profitable business owners.