Ready to disrupt the mortgage industry with us as a Compliance Analyst? Then we think it’s time for you to begin your #myMovement story.
The Marketing Compliance Support Analyst (MCSA) is responsible for assisting the Compliance Department in reviewing marketing materials to ensure compliance with federal consumer financial protection laws. The responsibilities of the MCSA include reviewing print, radio, video, and social media marketing materials to ensure compliance with applicable regulations including the Mortgage Acts and Practices Rule, the Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts and Practices Act, the Fair Housing Act, the SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act, and applicable state laws and regulations. The individual is responsible for completing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and audits for the Compliance Department, working with the Marketing Department to proactively identify and address compliance concerns, and assisting members of Compliance Management as needed.
- Review marketing materials to ensure compliance with federal consumer financial protection laws
- Respond timely to marketing compliance review requests
- Provide recommendations and implement actions to proactively address compliance concerns
- Assess and clear any impediments that are hindering the review of marketing materials
- Track, manage and report on marketing reviews and approvals or denials
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required to Compliance Management
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and customer service skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills, organizational and planning skills
- Experience communicating with all levels of staff and management
- Experience working in the Mortgage Industry
- Knowledge of federal consumer financial protection laws
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and work in a high-growth and team-oriented environment
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- 2+ years of mortgage experience
- 1+ years of compliance experience
- Knowledge of CFPB Compliance Management System requirements
- Experience reviewing mortgage marketing materials for compliance with federal consumer financial protection laws.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program