GF Hotels and Resorts
We're searching for a motivated team player with outstanding business skills to be the next Complex Director of Sales at our busy hotel.
As the Complex Director of Sales, you will oversee and drive the sales efforts for our 3 newly renovated hotels. The Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, and Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton.
Must be open to relocation commutable to the hotel locations.
- Generate new business while also increasing customer loyalty by cultivating long-term relations with patrons
- Achieve sales team goals and yearly sales targets and plan and implement short and long-term marketing plans
- Actively seek new business using marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other methods
- Develop and train your team to better serve your customers
- Analyze market trends to determine pricing that balances costs, competition, and supply and demand
- High diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or hospitality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Marketing expertise and knowledge of sales department best practices are needed for this position
- Computer skills are needed for this position, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 or more years experience in sales and marketing with some experience as a director
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels and Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.
Read about the "Culture Evolution at GF Hotels & Resorts"