Thomas P. Carney Inc.
Thomas P Carney, Inc in Langhorne, PA seeking a Bookkeeper that is responsible for the company's financial plans and policies, accounting practices, maintenance of all financial records, and the preparation and organization of financial reports and filings.
- Work within the company’s accounting and payroll software
- Process union payroll and certified payroll
- Communicate with employees and unions to ensure correct and timely entry
- Process AR /AP as required
- Support in AIA billing
- Assist with office operations and responsibilities
- Document, scan, organize and file as required
- Collect project information from field personnel for accounting purposes (deliveries, packing slips, invoicing, contracts, POs, etc)
- Answer accounting calls and promptly and professionally
- Process year-end W-2’s,
- 3 years’ experience on an accounting team for a construction-related firm
- Payroll entry experience - (wage/rate changes, union reporting, coding payroll and benefits to projects)
- Excellent working command of MS Office, PDFs, Outlook
- Superior organizational skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Professional office communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, and be resourceful on the company’s behalf
- Willingness to take initiative and get things done
$45,000 - $50,000
About Thomas P. Carney Inc.
Founded in 1949, and incorporated in 1961, Thomas P. Carney, Inc. (TPC) has been a reputable, self-performing General Contractor in the private and public bidding sector of the construction industry. Our unique business model and style or management have been proven successful throughout our almost 70 years of operation.