Integrative Life Network
Responsible for promoting and supporting the growth of Integrative Life Network. This includes the following:
- Community liaison and outreach to professionals and the university community
- Nurture relationships with established referents
- Identify and drive new business
- Identify challenges and win-back relationships with lost referents
- Company ambassador
- Drive referrals and admissions through the development of a strong referral database through the execution of a strategic marketing and outreach plan resulting in increased awareness and utilization of Integrative Life Network services
- Increase awareness within the local and regional community of ILC-Nashville as a treatment resource
- Educate referral community on when it is appropriate to refer to the organization
- Identify, initiate, and maintain professional relations with established and potential referral sources
- Develop competitive analysis and response strategy for the assigned target market and regional territory
- Act as liaison to referring professionals with both the admissions and clinical teams
- Provides feedback from referents to the manager and appropriate parties. Follows up on internal and external problems to ensure rapid solutions and open, collaborative communication
- Planning and execution of conferences participation/exhibits, events, and activities in collaboration with the marketing team to drive qualified
- Provide feedback to the company about market trends, perceptions of Integrative Life Network, and how best to position the organization for growth
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the year to promote the organization
- Represent the organization in a professional manner at all events, conferences, and activities
- Coordinate and host referral source onsite visits
- Develop and exhibit an understanding of program offerings and a competent understanding of mental health and substance use disorders, including trends in treatment locally and nationally
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to Salesforce, Excel, Word, and EMR Systems
- Maintain an up-to-date SalesForce CRM database of all contacts and activities. It is expected that salesforce.com be utilized daily
- Timely reporting as requested regarding planned activities, results, and follow-up
- Provides input on national strategic sales, outreach, and marketing plans to support the overall growth of the business
- Provides outside referrals as requested by admissions, case manager, and clinical teams
- Fully understand and maintain policies regarding professional ethics, including appropriate boundaries and client confidentiality, and monitor documents according to company and HIPAA policies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Current Drivers License.
- 1-3 years of business development or sales experience with demonstrated results.
- Overall performance and competence in terms of consistency with education, training, and experience are reflective of current standards of practice and care.
- Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines.
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center (ILC) is an intimate, privately owned treatment center dually licensed to treat men and women 18 years and older struggling with mental health and addictive disorders. We have several locations and treatment options throughout the Southeast. ILC Nashville offers a full continuum of care from Residential through Intensive Outpatient (IOP), including a dedicated Men’s Residential Intimacy Disorders Program. ILC Chattanooga offers PHP and IOP programming, and ILC Oxford offers IOP programming with specialized student services.
Integrative Life Center is a part of Integrative Life Network, the premier family of treatment centers for trauma, mental health, substance use, and intimacy disorders. The thread that weaves us together is heart-centered, whole-person healing. We believe a person is not defined by past traumas or behaviors and lasting recovery is available to anyone who walks through our doors.