Evergreen Communities LLC
The Community Manager is responsible for maintaining property occupancy by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing the premises. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of the community. Our goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
The Community Manager will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all resident/tenant relations, and financial reporting.
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Daily property tours and rule enforcement
- Supervision of the maintenance staff
- Rent collections, posting and deposits, delinquencies, evictions
- Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- 2 years of experience in residential property management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license with no major violations
- Must pass a thorough background check, including criminal
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Great team management skills
- Ability to motivate staff and meet goals
About Evergreen Communities LLC
At Evergreen Communities, we pride ourselves in providing affordable housing in professionally managed communities where residents feel at home and enjoy the many amenities we offer. We take great joy in providing safe communities and friendly neighborhoods while constantly improving the resident experience.