Washington Street Properties
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team in managing a local mobile home community. If you are a detail-oriented, hard-working, friendly person, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral communication skills and a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our community.
Please send a cover letter with your resume.
- Rent collection and carrying out our collection policy
- Promptly answering calls, texts, emails from current and prospective residents
- Showing homes and lots to prospective residents
- Closing sales and rental transactions
- Proactively enforcing rules and resident upkeep standards on a consistent basis
- Posting notices to residents for late rent, rule violations, and any other reason in a timely manner
- Assisting with move-in and move-out of residents - including signing leases and rules, doing inspections and ensuring payments of money owed including security deposits
- Coordinate with utility companies and contractors as needed to get utilities established
- Transmitting all signed materials to your manager and maintaining organized hard copy records of all paperwork used in course of business
- Overseeing general maintenance of the mobile home park
- Overseeing outside contractors including home movers and setters
- Enforcing rules and regulations, appearing in court on our behalf for evictions and other matters (if allowed), handling tenant questions and problems, inspecting the property on a daily basis, handling "after hours" emergencies
- Securing abandoned titles, including going to the auditor/county offices
- Other tasks as requested by management
- Proven work experience as a community manager or property manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
$12 - $15 hourly
About Washington Street Properties
Washington Street Properties owns and operates real estate throughout the country. We strive for excellence by hiring the right individuals for the job and managing at a high level!