Evergreen Communities LLC
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated community maintenance technician to join our team.
Ideal candidates have experience in property maintenance areas such as landscaping, minor repairs, and general grounds maintenance, among others.
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation and sick time, health insurance, and 401k with employer match.
- General maintenance
- Lawn mowing, trimming and landscaping
- Snow removal
- Minor HVAC
- Light electrical
- Light plumbing
- Light carpentry and painting
- On-call emergencies
- Physical demands include bending, pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying more than 50 lbs.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year property maintenance experience
- Valid driver's license with no major violations
- Knowledge of proper use of hand and power tools
- Knowledge of proper use of lawn care and landscaping equipment
- Experience with snow plowing and related snow removal equipment- Preferred
- Ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Must pass thorough background check, including criminal
$14 - $16 hourly
About Evergreen Communities LLC
At Evergreen Communities, we pride ourselves in providing affordable housing in professionally managed communities where residents feel at home and enjoy the many amenities we offer. We take great joy in providing safe communities and friendly neighborhoods while constantly improving the resident experience.