We are looking for someone to work part-time with a team to develop communications strategies to reach clients, donors, and the community with our services and pro-life messages. This person will help to manage branding messaging for our audiences.
- Manage client story and photo database and use it to develop content across various platforms, including story cards, eblasts, marketing, blogs, social media, etc.
- Write content for three websites and update websites with basic CMS. Work with a digital specialist who will manage website technology and design.
- Prepare and post content for social media.
- Coordinate, edit, write and facilitate the mailing of the Vine Newsletter – 2 - 3X a year.
- Write and update promotional materials such as simple graphic design and/or art direction with professional graphic artists.
- Take photos as needed.
- Hires a videographer to film and edit client stories.
- Recruit clients to be filmed and coordinate the filming.
- Strategically distribute video content through various channels: Social media, websites, etc.
- Develops communication strategies for donors.
- Work with a team to develop and carry out multimedia fundraising campaigns and collateral for fundraising events.
- Stay current on communication trends and messaging for fundraising.
- Public speaking as needed, and preparing others to speak for our organization.
- Must be a College Graduate.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in communications.
- Demonstrates effective brand management and messaging and strategic outreach across various media.
- Has experience with social media, basic graphic design, website management, and CRM.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must work well on a team.
$22 - $30 hourly
Our life-affirming work includes outreach to women and their partners experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. We operate four pregnancy clinics in Dallas County with professional medical care, provide mentoring, host education programs in local schools, and more. All programs are provided at NO COST to the client.