We are looking for someone to work part-time with a team to develop and execute communications strategies to reach clients, donors, and the community with our services and pro-life messages. This person will help to develop and manage branding messaging for our various audiences
- Manage client story and photo database and use it to develop content across various platforms, including story cards, eblasts, marketing, blogs, social media, etc.
- Write content for three websites and update websites with basic CMS. Work with digital specialist, who will manage website technology and design
- Work with the event department on preparing collateral and speeches for fundraising events
- Develop email content for news eblasts, automated series, etc.
- Seek stories, and outlets for stories
- Prepare and post content for social media
- Coordinate, edit, write and facilitate the mailing of the Vine Newsletter – 2 - 3X a year
- Write and update promotional materials as needed, including simple graphic design and/or art direction with professional graphic artists
- Take photos as needed
- Develop creative ideas for video content
- Hires videographer to film and edit client stories
- Recruit clients to be filmed and coordinate the filming
- Strategically distribute video content through various channels: Social media, websites, etc.
- Work with CRM data to identify key demographics and donor levels to develop segmented communication strategies
- Work with a team to develop and carry out multimedia fundraising campaigns for Year-End-Appeal, Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, North Texas Giving Day, and more as needed
- Stay current on communication trends and messaging for fundraising
- Public speaking as needed, and preparing others to speak for our organization
- College Graduate
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in communications, with demonstration of effective brand management and messaging and strategic outreach across various media
- Proven experience with social media, basic graphic design, website management, CRM, and accompanying technology
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects at one time
- Must have ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Type 60 WPM
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and exhibit spiritual growth
- Must be a team player
$22 - $30 hourly
Our life-affirming work includes outreach to women and their partners experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. We operate four pregnancy clinics in Dallas County with professional medical care, provide mentoring, host education programs in local schools, and more. All programs are provided at NO COST to the client.