The Commissions Analyst is an experienced accounting clerk who will manage and maintain all commission-related activity for the Company. This will include commission reconciliation from carrier partners, verifying contract payment agreements, collection of contractual fees from franchisees, and preparation of monthly reports to franchisees.
- The candidate will work remotely and be able to work in the Prudential building1430 Prudential Drive Jacksonville, FL 32207 at least two days a week (Wednesday and Thursday). They may also be required to travel to the Julington Creek 12795 San Jose Blvd #6, Jacksonville, FL 32223 for training.
- Data entry and analysis skills are critical to this position with a major emphasis on MS Excel skills. The candidate would need to be able to use VLOOKUP formulas, cross-reference information between spreadsheets, and create/manipulate pivot tables.
- High volume data entry and reconciliation of commission transactions
- Reconciliation of processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Analyze financial data
- Researching unusual activity and discrepancies
- Preparation of reports to monitor and adjust for any discrepancies
- Preparation of reports to franchisees detailing commissions activity
- Reviewing the work of commissions processors and reporting results to manager for potential coaching
- Protects Company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Assisting agency owners with commission inquiries via e-mail and phone
- Miscellaneous accounting duties may be assigned in accordance with departmental needs (duties may include: scanning, research, auditing, etc.)
- High School diploma required; college preferred
- 1-3 years in Accounting/Finance/Analyst or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced skills in MS Excel required
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts, practices and procedures preferred
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical mindset
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Team player: must be able to contribute to the team and rely on others to achieve objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
This position is a hybrid remote/office work environment. The applicant must have a dedicated office space at your home with reliable internet and a working desk area (computer equipment will be provided). Meetings at the corporate office and working in the corporate office will be required, as necessary. This role may require the ability to work overtime, as necessary.
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company that’s disrupting the industry with a business model focused on customer experience and exceptional agent support. The franchise offers unprecedented access to carriers and completely operational, IT, service, and marketing support to its franchise owners in the U.S.
Established in 2009, We Insure has been awarded countless awards including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur's Top Franchise List.
The leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing its associates, then We Insure is the right fit for you.
For more information about We Insure, visit weinsuregroup.com.