Are you ready to take on the challenge of building your very own team at a well-known and rapidly growing MGA? If so, we need to talk. We are expanding and need an insurance broker/underwriter ready to step up to the plate and recruit, train, and build an office with other top performers you enjoy working with every day. If you’re a self-motivated, driven, natural-born leader ready to take your career to the next level, we want to make your dream a reality. Apply today!
- Ensure the branch is meeting sales targets by overseeing the office’s financial performance
- Bring agency relationships and find new ones to build a solid book of business with many of the best insurance providers in the world available to you
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise a team with high potential and turn them into top performers who drive sales and set the standard for integrity and insurance knowledge
- Attend industry events that will help generate sales, expand your knowledge, and provide recruiting opportunities
- Great interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills
- Must have a well-rounded understanding of the many lines of insurance offered by MGAs/Wholesalers
- Over 5 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Bring verifiable carrier and retail relationships
$101,000 at plan
About Scottish American
We are a meritocracy with an entirely flat structure. We have no managers. Instead, we have leaders. We make up our own job titles (e.g. Chief Gopher) because what counts is what you do, not your title. At Scottish American, responsibility isn’t delegated, it’s taken.
Most people don’t fit here.
It’s not like everywhere else. We aren’t trying to be.