Thrives on Change – Public Servant at Heart – Loves a Good Dialogue- Client Focused – Willing to Serve-
We are Johnson Duffie and we are looking to bring on board an experienced Real Estate Attorney to serve both residential and commercial clients as well as to run our title company.
- Are you looking to focus on serving clients?
- Perhaps you are looking for greater variety in what you're practicing and/or to be able to collaborate with a team of attorneys versus going it alone?
- Or, are you a solo attorney that wants to just 'lawyer' without the worry of administrative items?
There is a huge opportunity for growth and career development- if that’s what you are looking for. You just need the drive to take initiative to learn, be accountable and have a strong work ethic.
What exactly will you be doing?
- Oversee, execute, and run our established real estate practice, representing individuals and lenders to include both commercial and residential transactions.
- Draft and review various real estate documents, including lease agreements, commercial contracts, easements and right of entry agreements, purchase and sale agreements, construction and development agreements, etc.
- Provide advice on landlord/tenant issues.
- Manage our title company (including 2 team members) and ensure we are providing timely and appropriate legal representation in all transactions.
- Meet with clients, propose legal solutions, and represent clients in real estate transactions.
- Represent the firm in the community to enhance service offerings and continue to grow established real estate practice.
What do you need to do this job?
- A JD from an accredited law school
- Be currently licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and in good standing
- Great writing and research skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with multiple deadlines and easily shift or adapt to changing needs or priorities
- Hungry to learn, own your job, and takes initiative
- 3-5 years of related real estate experience, including purchase and lease contracts, deeds, titles, etc.
$85,000 - $115,000 yearly DOE
About Johnson Duffie
We offer big city resources in a small firm. As an attorney, you get to do what you do best- practice law and serve clients. We take care of the rest. We don't clock watch; we offer flexibility and manage results and outcomes. We have the administrative support to help you be successful in your area of practice.
A quick snapshot of our benefits includes 17 days of PTO to start along with multiple health, dental, and vision plans, a 401k plan, and 9 paid holidays.
If you have the drive and initiative to make a difference, we would love to chat!