Starboard Commercial Real Estate
Our team is growing and we are seeking an experienced, licensed Commercial Real Estate Agent to assist property owners in selling and leasing their office buildings and commercial properties. The ideal candidate will have proven skills in developing business relationships, developing leads that turn into sales, and ensuring compliance with Federal, state, and local policies and regulations.
We love what we do and we’re ready to help you grow your real estate business through our continuous training seminars, advanced technology and comprehensive lead generation programs. If you’re ready to take your real estate career to the next level, then we want to talk to you today!
- Act as the go-between in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices, and during the closing of sales to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries to establish future growth potential
- Conduct market demographic, population, and environmental studies and present information to the buyer or seller to aid in their decision making process
- Visit sites with clients and explain the features of the buildings along with financial and analytical data
- Will be responsible for cold-calling new business leads for both Starboard Commercial Real Estate and TradeAddresses, a subsidiary of Starboard that helps tenants find and trade office spaces in San Francisco
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
- Independent and self motivated
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or be in the process of completing necessary courses to secure a California Real Estate License
$90,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Starboard Commercial Real Estate
Starboard Commercial Real Estate is a leading San Francisco commercial real estate firm, providing clients with full, all-inclusive services since 1991. Locally based, Starboard has organically acquired substantial relationships with tenants, investors, contractors, architects and accountants throughout the San Francisco-Bay Area.
To ensure that customers are best served with the highest quality experience in customer service and support, instead of simply providing a list of properties and lease spaces, matches are carefully curated by our fully licensed Facilitators to help reduce the time it takes for our clients to reach a perfect match.
For more information on Starboard CRE, please visit Starboardnet.com.