Welch Team Keller Williams
Are you looking for an exciting sales career? Look no further! We are searching for our next great commercial sales specialist. You do not need a real estate license to apply for this position, but you must be currently pursuing your license or willing and able to attain one. This position requires someone with proven negotiation skills who can turn leads into lifelong customers. A keen sense of marketing and advertising procedures is a huge plus, and the ability to monitor a deal from beginning to close is essential.
Backed by one of the industry’s best teams, we want you to succeed and help supply leads. We provide administrative help and advanced technology, including comprehensive lead generation programs. If you’re ready for a great opportunity, satisfying career, and not just another sales job, please start your application today.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads to help ensure future growth
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Tour business properties and review costs of maintaining the building, possible renovations, financing options and analytical data
- Handle client negotiations and transactions and ensure paperwork is filled out accurately and legally
- Determine current market value of properties to ensure best possible purchase price for customers
- Follow-up with Prospects to maintain relationship
- Keep CRM up to date
- Assign correct action plan to customers and maintain database
- Maintain effective conversion rates to set appointments for Senior Agent
- Convert customers into Buyer Consults
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools and all other areas of homeownership.
- Obtain wants and needs analysis from current customer base
- Search for properties daily and send to active buyers
- Ask for review and referrals consistently
- Consults with customers to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from the initial contact through contract to close.
- Coordinates with the Commercial Agent to ensure excellent customer service
- Market Research
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
- Independent and self motivated
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
$15 - $18 hourly
About Welch Team Keller Williams
Welch Team, the number one team in Northeast Florida for residential real estate, is seeking an energetic self-starter to join our team. Finding the right company to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. You must align yourself with a company that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Welch Team, Keller Williams Atlantic Partners Realty is that company! We have grown to be the most successful real estate team in Northeast Florida, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work. We are here for you.