Lapp Realty, Central Alberta’s leading real estate team, is looking for a rockstar commercial real estate agent to join our roster of go-getter agents.
Our team is passionate about transforming our Central Alberta clients’ commercial real estate experience, making it as simple and streamlined as it could be.
As a dynamic and fast-growing team, it is our goal to serve our clients at the highest level.
If you believe you can bring to the table the skills and experience that we are looking for, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
The good news is that we have more qualified leads than we can handle!
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible schedule
- An energetic team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- An intensive training and mentorship program
- An immediate vendor opportunity
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their investment wants and needs and close the deal
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Provide world-class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Job ONE is prospecting. You will prospect for new business every day by telephone, text, and email. The great news is we provide ALL the leads you would EVER need!
- Assist buyers and investors, identify good assets that perform within their investment fundamentals and needs assessment– all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today’s real estate market to best negotiate on half of the buyers
- Assist sellers with the arduous details and stressful venture of selling assets– pricing, strategy, and negotiation skills are crucial (don’t worry – we’ll teach you how)
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to take great care of clients on a regular basis
- Provide stellar customer service by engaging with clients through phone conversations, text messaging, e-mail, and social media at all stages of the Real Estate Transaction process
- Generate business from your own efforts – including working in your sphere of influence, and engagement with your community
- Your main job is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients
- This a role revolving 100% around customer service and satisfaction of each and every client
- Conduct market research, develop detailed knowledge of targeted markets, and present to management.
- Track and analyze all aspects of the local commercial real estate market such as Multifamily, Industrial, and Retail
- Create financial models and discounted cashflows for new acquisitions
- Assist with market reporting
- Experience in Underwriting a Real Estate Deal
- Analyze the property. Be able to assess if the property is good for investment
- Be able to know if a property is cash flowing
- Familiarity with the example of the term used for commercial reinvesting
- Self-motivation and drive
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Must fit into the Lapp Realty team culture
- Must have a Commercial Alberta Real Estate License
- Must hold a Commercial real estate license to be considered
- Must have a valid Alberta driver’s license
- Speed matters, you must hustle
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable!
About Lapp Realty
Lapp Realty is a team of trusted advisors passionate about finding a solution best suited for our clients.