Oxford Partners Real Estate
Commercial real estate sales specialists have a proven, consistent track record of development and excellence. They are skilled negotiators and extremely knowledgeable about industry practices, selling, lease language, and legality.
Sound like you? If you’re ready to make the switch to a top-selling agency, this position is for you.
The commercial real estate sales specialist position is a commission-only role, but we provide leads - and lots of them! We will share our proven constant training, mentoring, and coaching methods. You’ll also receive full administrative and marketing support. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely fashion to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Appraise properties using local real estate market comparisons to ensure fair market price to clients
- Research real estate market area and provide information to clients so they can make an informed decision
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads to help ensure future growth
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
- Knowledge of real estate industry practices and lease language
- Self motivated and self sufficient
$80,000 - $118,000 commission only
About Oxford Partners Real Estate
Established in 1997, Oxford Partners Real Estate has been providing our office and industrial clients with best-in-class representation for over 20 years in Houston. We are an exclusive tenant representation firm specializing in corporate real estate services to users of office and industrial space.
Our Core Values:
- Grit - determination & courage to continue doing something even though it is very difficult
- Consistent - as it relates to daily persistent effort, timely attendance, and the desire to improve
- Cooperative - team player mindset to achieve a common goal and a willingness to help others because it is the right thing to do
- Service-Oriented - focused on positive results and exceeding client expectations
- Creative - ability to solve problems and handle conflict with limited direction